17 Şubat 2013 Pazar

Feelin' Casual

To contact us Click HERE
P9250193P9250186P9250179P9250170                       
Vest: Old NavyTop: MadewellBracelets: American Eagle, Madewell, Salem street vendorPurse: Vieta (Marshall's)Jeans: LC Lauren Conrad (Kohl's) Shoes: Target

Usually when Ben and I declare a date night, I like to get a bit dressed up. I'm not saying I go all out, but I do enjoy feeling just a little fancy.

Last Tuesday was a different story. Ben had the day off from work, and one of my classes was canceled, so I skipped my other classes and took the day off too. It was one of the laziest, most relaxing times we've had in recent memory, a rare day when there was nothing on the agenda. After a morning and afternoon spent reading & writing, cuddling with cats, and watching bad television shows on Netflix, we (finally) decided to get dressed and venture out of the apartment for a dinner date.

Instead of donning a more formal get-up, I opted for something super casual and comfy in keeping with my easy, relaxed day. It was the first time this fall that I've worn my safari vest, but I can promise you'll be seeing it many more times.

Happy Monday!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder